Vegetarian Pasta Salad by Chef IcaWolg
Summery (veggie friendly) Italian Pasta Salad :)
1. Cook pasta in 6 cups of boiling water for 8-10 min. or until tender. Rinse with cool water and let chill in refrigerator.
2. Add Broccoli, Cauliflower, Onion, Tomato, Pepper Jack Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Baby Corn in a large bowl. Toss gently until all ingredients are combined.
3. In a separate medium sized bowl add Red White Vinegar, Olive Oil and Water. Mix. Add in Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Italian Seasoning, Basil, Parsley Flakes, Celery Salt, Cajun Seasoning and Red Pepper. Mix until all spices are thoroughly combined with the liquid.
4. Add chilled pasta into the veggie mix and toss. Once pasta and veggies are evenly mixed slowly add in the dressing mixture in. Make sure to mix and mix until all of the dressing is evenly distributed through out the salad.
5. You can then serve as is or refrigerate until ready to serve. If it is let to sit for a little while be sure to mix up the salad again before serving as the dressing tends to separate. 6. **I added in a few garlic stuffed and pitted green olives to my recipe. And, also steamed my broccoli, cauliflower and baby corn for a few minutes before chopping to get rid of the blunt crunch. It's completely preference and up to the chef as to what suits them best!